Maven Outdoor Equipment Company is a US-based business determined to make quality optics for the outdoors since 2013. As they will tell you, their direct-to-consumer business model allows them to go toe-to-toe with the big box European brands, and we have to say we are impressed.
They’ve also made a big splash in the optics world with their innovative custom build optics service. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at the Maven Custom Optics Builder specifically for creating a riflescope and see if it’s right for you.
Why You Should Listen to Us
Let me start off by saying this. Maven does have an affiliate program, but to our knowledge, this does not cover their customized optic building program. So why are we reviewing the Maven custom riflescope process? Because we think it is a great concept that can help those looking for that “just right” scope.
What is Maven Custom Optics Builder?
Maven Custom Optics Builder is an online tool that allows you to customize your own Maven binoculars, spotting scopes, and riflescopes.
What made Maven decide to offer this service?
The company saw an opportunity to utilize its direct-to-consumer business model to offer customers something different, unique, and fun. Allowing the final user to make their own masterpiece.
This review will look at the Maven Custom Optics Builder and what it offers. We’ll also discuss some of the advantages of choosing this service over other options on the market and what are some things to watch out for. So, read on if you’re in the market for a new scope or just curious about what Maven offers!
How Does Maven Custom Optics Builder Work?
Maven Custom Optics Builder allows you to choose everything from the reticle type to the lens coating for your riflescope. It also offers a wide range of customization options for the scope’s body. The resulting product is a high-quality, durable scope that will serve you well.
The process of using the Maven Custom Optics Builder is pretty straightforward (note at the time of writing, only Maven’s RS series riflescopes are available via their custom creation process on their website):
- Choose your optics- Here, you must choose custom optics. If you decide on stock optics, the website will send you to their stock inventory.
- Choose your frame- Each frame has the listed price but does not tell you the difference in the frames. For example, why would you choose the RS.5 over the RS.1. You can read more about the different frames/models under Maven’s stock riflescope tab.
- The next few steps are determining the colors of your rings, turrets, and zoom.
- Maven then allows you to determine if you want to spend extra on expedited or standard delivery.
- From a functionality standpoint, the last customization option is determining which rectal is best for you.
- If you spent time customizing your riflescope, then odds are you will want it engraved, which is what the final option allows you to do for a few extra dollars.
Why Use The Custom Builder Process?
As you can tell, this is a simple process, but is it worth using? The answer is it depends… Here are some reasons why you should use it.
- Maven utilizes its direct-to-consumer business model to offer customers something different, unique, and fun.
- Maven Custom Optics Builder is a step-by-step process that provides a real-time preview of the optics for users to view to ensure they are satisfied with the final outcome.
- Maven Custom Optics Builder allows users to build a unique and specific optic to their individual style and needs. Plus, a custom optic makes a great gift.
Is It Worth Using Maven Custom Optics Builder?
If you have specific needs from the scope and want it to be styled your way, then the answer is YES! You will not find a more straightforward process for customizing your scope. If you do not care what your scope looks like, just buy one of Maven’s high-quality stock riflescopes.
FAQ About Maven Custom Optics Builder
Who should you contact if you have issues during the custom creation process?
Maven’s customer service team is always ready and willing to help with custom builds. They can be contacted via instant chat, phone at (800) 307-1109, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it take to get my riflescope?
This can change depending on supply chain issues, but the standard delivery time for a custom rifle is 4 weeks, and the expedited time is 2 weeks.
Maven Outdoor Equipment Company’s riflescope custom builder gives you a high-quality, customizable product. Creating a riflescope with Maven Custom Optics Builder is straightforward, with a wide range of options. The resulting optic is a product tailored specifically to the customer’s needs and desires.
Plus, with expedited delivery, you can have your new scope in hand in just a few weeks. So don’t wait — visit Maven’s website today and start building your perfect riflescope.